Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Calendar Control

Calendar Control

Pinaki Ghatak

Hello folks.
I wonder if somebody can help me with the Calendar
control. I have a project in which I show meetings in a
Calendar control, similar to Outlook. I get the data from
SQL, and show info in DayRender() event.

My clients now want to have a DAY VIEW and a WEEK View of
the Calendar web control. Can anybody help ? WHERE do I
start ?

Thank you.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

You'll find those types of controls here:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...=43&tabindex=2

--

Help stop SWEN in the newsgroups - Get the W32.Swen.A@mm Removal Tool:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com...oval.tool.html

news:06b101c389f0$0cdf4120$(E-Mail Removed)...