Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to load HTML file into Textarea as Plain Text?

How to load HTML file into Textarea as Plain Text?

Viktor

Hi everybody,
I am trying to load HTML file (on a server) into html Textarea control
("runat=server").
I have no problem opening HTML file on the server and writing its
content into TextArea, but all HTML tags are also being deisplayed in
TextArea (ex. "<HTML><BODY> This is the body of the file
</BODY></HTML>").

Is there a way to get just plain text from HTML file into textarea?
Ex., if I copy an HTML file from a browser and paste it into textArea,
I AM getting plain text, but is it possible to do it programmatically?

Thanks a lot!

Viktor