Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dropdownlist auto drop onfocus URGENT

Dropdownlist auto drop onfocus URGENT

Silvia Brunet Jones

How do I make my dropdownlist to automatically drop when
it gets focus so that the user doesnt have to click to
drop down.
Please help