Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dynamic buttons with events...

Dynamic buttons with events...

deepblue

Hi all,
I need to create buttons dyanmically in a ASP.NET page. A
second browser would open when user clicks these buttons.
I know how to add control dynamically. But how can I
attach events to these buttons? ESPECIALLY openning a new
browser?
All comments are welcomed and appreciated,
Deepblue