Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > data grids

data grids

Hi,

I have a .aspx page which has 3 datagrids to be displayed.
There are 2 datagrids to be displayed side by side and one
datagrid below these two.
Each datagrid has a corresponding label control indicating
the contents of the grid.
What I need to do is, in the case that from the top two
datagrids, the first one is empty, then I need to display
the second one along with its label in the top left corner
and if both the top grids are empty, the lower grid should
be displayed on the top left corner along with its label.

How do i achieve this?

Thanks in advance.
M.

Mitesh Bilimoria

I just applied it and the best way is as under:

-Create on Table with 2 rows and 1 columns with 100% width
-Create three datagrids and arrange then two in column for
first row and then one in first column in second row..
-- now if you know that there is no data in your query
then just dont bind the datagrid with no data, this will
make it invisible.
--- and as table is 100% width and height not specified
for any row . the down part will automatically move up and
if first grid dont have data then second will move left.

Good Luck

Regards
Mitesh Bilimoria

Thanks a lot