Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > how to group validation controls and enable/disable them

how to group validation controls and enable/disable them

buran

Dear ASP.NET Programmers,
I have a web user control (a search menu) which has 2 validation controls
(one for input and another for the search criterion). I am including this
search user control in ever page in my application. In pages with validation
controls, both the validation controls in the web user control and the
normal form page are both enabled and I would like to know how to seperate
them? I want to the 2 validation controls to be validated when I make a
search and when I am fiiling a form, only the val. controls of the form
should be enabled, and not the ones in the search user control. Pleaaseee
help me...

Buran