Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Showing tooltip in a dropdown list

Showing tooltip in a dropdown list

news.microsoft.com

Hi,

Do you know how to show a tooltip in a drop down list. Drop down list can
not show all of the text because of the text length. So I want to show it in
a tooltip or something like that. Do you have any advice?

Regards

Goksel

Alvin Bruney

I don't think this is possible. May be wrong though. Anyone?
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...