Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > tabel as treenode in a treeview

tabel as treenode in a treeview

Ben Kawet

Ok , i've been searching all day for this , but found
nothing .
So I decided to post this question , and I hope someone
will
be able to help me.

I would like to put some tables or datagrids as treenodes
in a treeview.

something like:

- parent
- child

// TABLE
childID | childName
1 Oliver
2 Kelly

+child

+parent

PS: using c#, asp.net

Thank you

Alvin Bruney

the good thing is that the tree renders client side as html so you can just
add to the text property of the node, the required table
consider Treeview1.selectednodeindex.text = "<table> <tr> blah blah blah

"Ben Kawet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:061b01c37ddf$58a2f740$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok , i've been searching all day for this , but found
> nothing .
> So I decided to post this question , and I hope someone
> will
> be able to help me.
>
> I would like to put some tables or datagrids as treenodes
> in a treeview.
>
> something like:
>
> - parent
> - child
>
> // TABLE
> childID | childName
> 1 Oliver
> 2 Kelly
>
> +child
>
> +parent
>
> PS: using c#, asp.net
>
> Thank you

how to access the Page from a TreeNode (treeview 's element) : addinga context menu to a treeview abargaddon ASP .Net Building Controls 0 01-17-2008 11:05 AM
ASP.Net tabel nested in another ASP.Net table =?Utf-8?B?SmltUQ==?= ASP .Net 2 03-23-2007 05:14 AM
what is equivalent of vb.net treenode.nextnode property in asp.net webcontrols.treenode tanya foster ASP .Net 3 05-18-2006 05:58 PM
Tabel cells Jim McGivney ASP .Net 1 11-26-2005 12:06 AM
Tabel Cell gmalai ASP .Net 2 01-29-2005 07:17 PM

Advertisments