Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > table as treenode in a treeview

table as treenode in a treeview

Ben Kawet

Ok , i've been searching all day for this , but found
nothing .
So I decided to post this question , and I hope someone
will
be able to help me.

I would like to put some tables or datagrids as treenodes
in a treeview.

something like:

- parent
- child