Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Access form data (post) via C#

Access form data (post) via C#

Tim Gorgs

Hi all, I have a problem with accessing form data that has been send
via a post request. I've done a lot of research, but all I could find
was how to access the variables via VB. Because I use C# I need to
know how to read the variables in this language. Even the MSDN didn't
help me because it only show how to do it in VB.

Any help is very appreciated!

Tim

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi