Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > URL picker in webcontrol

URL picker in webcontrol

JStemerdink

Hi all,

I have a webcontrol and I want to be able to set the url to the style sheet
by browsing to it. I can type the path manually into the properties, but
this would be a nicer way.

Any tips anyone? Thanx.

Jeroen

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

My tip is =>

populate a hidden variable with css file name. and set
stylesheet for the page using javascript funcation which
takes css filename from hiddenvariable.

HTH
Ravikanth[MVP]

JStemerdink

Hi,

That's not exactly what I want. I want to drag my control onto an aspx, and
browse to the stylesheet i want to use.

Best,
Jeroen

news:0acc01c37c3d$76fbd250$(E-Mail Removed)...