Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > checkboxlist and datalist

checkboxlist and datalist

ozaro

Hi all can any one tell me how to bind a checkboxlist into
a datalist and how to read the data checked from the
checkboxlist

thanks in advance

Michael Tkachev

You can do it for OnItemCommand event for example.

--
The Best Regards,
Web Developer

news:2a7b01c37aed$58c10b30$(E-Mail Removed)...