Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid - modifying data value for display

DataGrid - modifying data value for display

jahles

I have a value in a column within my db that is numeri e.g. 0,1,2, etc. and
I want to display the text enumeration within a data grid, e.g. red, green
or blue. I'd like to put inline code within a template column in the HTML
side, but I'm not sure how I can get at the underlying column data value. Do
i access the dataset within the inline code? Can I set up an enum somewhere
on the page?. Is there some other way of doing this? I thought this would be
simple.