Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > unrecognized configuration section 'mobilecontrols'

unrecognized configuration section 'mobilecontrols'

ryan

i already installed mobile internet toolkit,
but i still get this message
"unrecognized configuration section 'mobilecontrols'"
how can i solve this problem?

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

I think you don't installed downloaded Mobile Internet
Toolkit.

Ravikanth[MVP]