Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp:hyperlinkcolumn Datagrid question...

asp:hyperlinkcolumn Datagrid question...

Mike C

I have a hyperlinkcolumn in a datagrid. I need to leave
some cells in this column active -- and make some disabled
based on another (hidden) column in the row called Active.

I think the key is catching the OnItemDataBind event --
but I don't know how to set the hyperlink (cell) to
disabled or retrieve the value from the other column to
detemine active/inactive.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM