Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Asp.net reports in the pivot table

Asp.net reports in the pivot table

Brajesh Jain

Hello,

we r making a three tier application in which front end is Asp.net. In
application we r supposed to show some reports. previously we were
showing those reports in the excel and for that we were binding our
dataset to datagrid contol on a web page and after that we were
changing the content type of the page to excel, so reports were coming
in excel.

this.EnableViewState = false;
Response.Clear();
Response.ClearContent();
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" ;

But now client wants those reports in the pivot table. can anybody
help in that, because i m not sure that as by changing the content
type of the reports were coming in excel similar way we can show in
pivot tables also or we have to do it some other way.

Thanks & regards,
Brajesh