Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > File Upload and size limit

File Upload and size limit

Raymond

May I ask how can we limit the size of the file uploaded
by user? I know the default is 4MB. But may I know how can
I programmically to limit the file size, let's say, 1mb
before the upload button is pressed?

I have tried if I upload a file > 4MB, there will be DNS
error immediately. Cany anyone help?

THX