Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > right-justified textbox

right-justified textbox

Zeng

Hello,

I haven't been able to find a way to make a textbox to display right
justified text. Does anybody know how to do that? Thank you very much in
advance.

Teemu Keiski

Specify it with style="text-align:right"

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP,Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

"Zeng" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti viestissä
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I haven't been able to find a way to make a textbox to display right
> justified text. Does anybody know how to do that? Thank you very much in
> advance.

Zeng

thanks, I just realized that these styles can be easly configured/buildt in
the property window for html text input control. Is there a reason why we
can't do the same with asp.net web controls? Or may be there is a way and
I'm not aware of? Thanks!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...