Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Hiiden Field in a form

Hiiden Field in a form

Kerri

Hi,

I have a client side hidden field in a form.

How do I set this in my page behind.

Currently I set the value bu doing a value="<%=MyValue%>"

In addition to this I want to format values in a textbox
when the user tabs out of the texbox, what eventis this??

Thanks,
K.

Teemu Keiski

Unless you make it server-side hidden file as well (that can also be
accessed at client easily), you'd use only client-side script. By making it
server-side, you can access it from the server. About the TextBox, OnBlur
might be the client-side event you could use or onkeyup combines with key
checking (that was it TAB)

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP,Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

"Kerri" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti viestissä
news:07b201c37131$d02c0d70$(E-Mail Removed)...