Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Embedded DataLists to show child records

Embedded DataLists to show child records

Paul Turley

Can someone direct me to a good example of a DataList inside the Item
template of another DataList used to show master/detail records?

--
Paul Turley, MCSD.Net, MCAD, MCT MSF Practitioner, A+
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)_

(fix address to send mail)