Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > maintaining scroll position of a scrollable panel control during postbacks

maintaining scroll position of a scrollable panel control during postbacks

prasad srirambhatla

Hi forum

i have a panel control which is scrollable.I have few server controls on
the panel.the proble i am facing is during post back i have to maintain
the scroll position of that panel control.

so please do suggest some soution on this for me

thanking you

prasad

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

set SmartNavigation to true.

Ravikanth[MVP]

***
>.

Teemu Keiski

Check this article:

Maintain Scroll Position in any Page Element
http://www.aspalliance.com/JimRoss/A...ScrollPos.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer