Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Panel Server Control...

Panel Server Control...

Pai

Hello there,

I have a Panel and I have created checkboxes dynamically and added it
to the panel.

The code is as below:

foreach (...)
{
My_Roles = new CheckBox();
My_Roles.ID = my_role.Name;
My_Roles.Text = my_role.Name;
My_Roles.AutoPostBack = true;
Panel1.Controls.Add(My_Roles);
}

The Checkboxes get added one after another, I would like the controls
to be added one below another.

Is there any property of the Panel which needs to be set for the same.

Any suggestions please.

Kind Regards,
Srikanth Pai

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

How about inserting a literal control after each checkbox with the literal
control's text value as "<br>"?

--
Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/se...s/ms03-026.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

"Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> How about inserting a literal control after each checkbox with the literal
> control's text value as "<br>"?
>
> --
> Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/se...s/ms03-026.asp
>

> "Pai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello there,
>
> I have a Panel and I have created checkboxes dynamically and added it
> to the panel.
>
> The code is as below:
>
> foreach (...)
> {
> My_Roles = new CheckBox();
> My_Roles.ID = my_role.Name;
> My_Roles.Text = my_role.Name;
> My_Roles.AutoPostBack = true;
> Panel1.Controls.Add(My_Roles);
> }
>
> The Checkboxes get added one after another, I would like the controls
> to be added one below another.
>
> Is there any property of the Panel which needs to be set for the same.
>
> Any suggestions please.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Srikanth Pai

thanks it did work.

Kind Regards,
Srikanth

Why is there no "Java Control Panel" for J2EE v5upd14 ? Reinstall Java Control Panel possible? Ulf Meinhardt Java 0 07-07-2009 08:38 AM
Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments