Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > imbedded control wont display

imbedded control wont display

Mark Aurit

I have a control I use for error message process, and I
imbedded it other controls I use for input forms. The
logic that fires it off in is Page_Load, and it works fine.

I just moved all the logic from Page_Load into
the "submit" button's Click event, and while the debugger
shows the logic is stepped through correctly, the error
message control doesnt display. I hard code it back into
Page_Load, it displays. Put it in the button's Click, it
doesnt display.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Mark

saving imbedded images from emails Rose Firefox 2 03-07-2006 02:08 AM
Imbedded addresses Bert Walker Computer Support 1 04-22-2004 06:55 PM
imbedded image question Mike HTML 2 01-06-2004 01:30 AM
How do I remove imbedded movie from ShockWave Player Jack B. Pollack Computer Support 2 09-01-2003 06:36 PM
Parser that handles XSDL with imbedded Schematron? gabriel XML 3 06-25-2003 11:59 AM

Advertisments