Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Moving a DataGrid programmatically

Moving a DataGrid programmatically

Dylan Carney

This might seem like a dumb question, but....

I have several DataGrid objects on an ASP.NET page, and I
connot figure out how to move them around on the page
programmatically. I want to move them relative to each
other, based on how much/what data is displayed in them.

Thanks in advance.

~D

Alvin Bruney

use attributes to target the top and left properties.
datagrid1.attributes.add("width","10") etc
news:054a01c366ad$83f4f4f0$(E-Mail Removed)...