Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > treevieuw componenton

treevieuw componenton

zerdust

I want to use treevieuw componenton a web-form.
does anyone know how I havr to use it? if I open toolbar than I can't see
trevieuw.
I also use C#.

Himanshu Dhami

Hi,
probably you need to download IEWebcontrols from Microsoft and then
follow one of my article for this.
HTH
Himanshu Dhami
MCP
"Loves working at the Horizon,where everything ends"
http://www27.brinkster.com/himanshudhami
http://www.masalamagic.com