Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Finding a Control within an <asp:table..> Control

Finding a Control within an <asp:table..> Control

solveig Osk

Ok it works now. I was using a web user control so I had
to do it like this:

RadioButton radioTest = (RadioButton)this.FindControl
("radiobutton");

( >> "this" instead of "Page" )

And now everything is alive and kicking )

specific