Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dropdown list border?

Dropdown list border?

Barry Fitzgerald

I would like my dropdown lists to look like the rest of my text boxes but I
don't see any properties for border style, size, color etc. It's hard to
believe anyone would design a control without border properties. Am I
missing something here? Are there any third party controls that solve this
problem?

--
Barry Fitzgerald

Alvin Bruney

if you really need to, your best bet would be to manipulate the style
property with javascript. i agree it's real odd the way list boxes and drop
down lists behave differently from other web controls.

news:#V$(E-Mail Removed)...