Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom Control Intellisense in html design mode

Custom Control Intellisense in html design mode

LuoJian

I build my custom server control.
How to make the intellisense works in html design mode in
VS.NET 2003? Ask I know, have to create xsd file.

Thank you for your help in advance. Would you please send
me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).