Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DropDownList Contol with localization support

DropDownList Contol with localization support

jagdish patel

Hello,
I am working on a webapplication with the Localization support.For
that I used Localization tool kit of Microsoft.

Problem: I cannot add the item into the DropDownList contol,Whose vlaue
come form the Localization database(set the key of the control).I also
not set the index property for the DropDownList control.

jagdish patel