Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > nested Datagrid

nested Datagrid

MS.Joo

I must handle below data layout.

column1 column2 column3 column4
a1 'Nested DataGrid' c1 d2
a2 'Nested DataGrid' c2 d2

so I use dataGrid to represent consist of four template
columns. One template column( column2 in above UI Layout)
is nested DataGrid.
Nested DataGrid has three columns and one button to edit.
all Nested DataGrid in each row of outer DataGrid is same.

if edit button of nested datagrid is clicked, first column
of Outer DataGrid is edited( a1 or a2 in above UI Layout)
according to the vlaue of nested DataGrid's first column

how can i do this?

please help me~
have a nice day.^^

Chad

Not sure if I know what you mean, but if you want to edit
outter datagrid when nested datagrid's OnEditCommand is
called you can type "OuterDataGrid_EditCommand(source, e)"

Minseok Joo