Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Repositioning controls on a web page

Repositioning controls on a web page

pete

I have a web page that the pageLayout property
is "GridLayout." I also have 2 DataGrid controls on the
page. Since the number of records can vary, how can I
position some information and then the 2nd DataGrid
underneath the first one? Do I have to change to Flow
Layout and put the begining stuff in Panels? What is a
generally well accepted method? Thanks in advance?
Pete

Alvin Bruney

use attributes to target the left and top properties
Datagrid1.attributes.add("left","2") etc
"pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:042801c35612$3835dd00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a web page that the pageLayout property
> is "GridLayout." I also have 2 DataGrid controls on the
> page. Since the number of records can vary, how can I
> position some information and then the 2nd DataGrid
> underneath the first one? Do I have to change to Flow
> Layout and put the begining stuff in Panels? What is a
> generally well accepted method? Thanks in advance?
> Pete

Repositioning Google Toolbar Greg Raizk Firefox 0 02-08-2006 06:11 AM
Repositioning HTML-table after post Hein de Ruyter ASP .Net Web Controls 3 09-02-2005 12:54 AM
repositioning panel inside page Paul Fi ASP .Net 0 11-17-2004 04:29 AM
Repositioning Neil Greenough HTML 11 08-30-2004 07:47 PM
Re: Image Repositioning in ASP.NET Vidar Petursson ASP .Net 0 06-04-2004 10:02 AM

Advertisments