Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Get DataBinding Expression at run time?

Get DataBinding Expression at run time?

ivo

Hello
I have several web-textboxes which are bind to a dataset.
When the user wants to save the changes to the database, i do the following
boring stuff...(pseudocode)

DataSet.Field(1) = Textbox1.Text;
DataSet.Field(2) = Textbox2.Text;

i would like to do it in a generic way...something like this

foreach(control c in page.controls)
{ DataSet.Field( GetDataBindField() ) = c.Text }

Has somebody an idea, how to implement this "GetDataBindField" function?

Thanks in advance