Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Grid Control

Grid Control

Reetu

Hi,

I want to convert the following HTML code to C#.Net code
to add this column dynamically to datagrid. How do I do it?

<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Name" HeaderStyle-
Width="200px">
<ItemTemplate>
<%# GetProcInstName(Container.DataItem) %>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>

I would be glad to get some links or article which
explains dynamically adding template column to datagrid.

Thanks & Regards,
-Reetu

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi Reetu,

Check out the following msdn article.

url=/library/en-
us/vbcon/html/vbtskcreatingtemplatesprogrammaticallyindata
gridcontrol.asp

HTH
Ravikanth