Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Help with User Controls

Help with User Controls

Steve

I have just made my first .ascx page and it works in one very
simplified page but gives me this error in the place I need it to
work:

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not
valid.

This error message does not give much to go on. If anyone can cast any
light, I would be most grateful,

Thanks in advance,

Steve