Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to popup confirm message box in asp.net

How to popup confirm message box in asp.net

Padam Jain

i m populating some records by using DataGrid and i have put delete
option as item template. now on click of delete i want to popup
confirm message box. Please provide me solution.
its very urgent

Padam

Anatoly

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...