Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Uploadinjg images into a SQL database via webform

Uploadinjg images into a SQL database via webform

Uli

I have a webform containing a number of controls. I would like to add a
control to upload an image as part of my data. Does it give a control that
would allow one to either cut and paste an image or point to an image to
upload the image?

If possible is there a sample somewhere that uses such a control?

Regards
Uli