Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > ASP.net application name that the Visual Studio 2005 built in IIS

ASP.net application name that the Visual Studio 2005 built in IIS

Scott.Metzger

Hi,

How do I set the ASP.net application name that the Visual Studio 2005 built
in IIS uses?

I am setting up a new dev box with an existing application. It has all the
users and roles already created so I just need to specify the correct
application name and everything should work.

It seems to run off the directory name of the project by default. But that
isn't working completly for me.
The application name in the database is '/budgetsite'
But when I put the files in a c:\development\budgetsite, the web server uses
'budgetsite' as its application name.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott