Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Send e-Mail using client's outlook Express

Re: Send e-Mail using client's outlook Express

Curt_C [MVP]

nope, not gonna happen without the user interacting or installing a
component.
Scary though, sounds exactly like a virus to me.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Sandip Maniar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello friends,
>
> I am working with ASP.NET and C# based web application, I wish to send

e-Mail using client's outlook express(remember not by creating server side
outlook object) . I also want a list of contacts from client's outlook
express that contains the contact name and the email address of the contact.

> I am trying using client side VBScript, but results are not

satisfactory...