Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > .NET, OASIS SecPolicy and EncryptedElements configuration

.NET, OASIS SecPolicy and EncryptedElements configuration

labcabrera

Hello,

I'm developing a set of web services that requires XPath encryption
using the EncryptedElements assertion.
Using Java (Axis2 & Rampart Module) I can define a explicit ws-
securitypolicy.xml like:

<sp:SignedParts>
<sp:Body />
</sp:SignedParts>
<sp:EncryptedElements>
<sp:XPath xmlns:de="http://xyz.org">//de:XYZ</sp:XPath>
</sp:EncryptedElements>

[4.2. http://specs.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/...itypolicy.pdf]

This works fine -rewriting some code from Apache-

But now I need to develop the 'dotnet side' of this problem and I
can't find any way to encrypt a message content using the XPath
assertion (only EncrptedParts assertion).

WSE (2.0, 3.0) and WCF 'high-level-configuration' missing this option
and only supports all-body and header encryption.

Thanks

[sorry-for-my-english]