Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Infinite Redirect Loop When Going From non-SSL to SSL

Infinite Redirect Loop When Going From non-SSL to SSL

IBCK

Hi,

I'm trying to get things up and running in a cloud environment.

when I click on pages(ASP.NET) that use HTTPS protocol, page hangs. I think
it is really doing the loop due to re-direction from HTTP to HTTPS.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Please help!!

thanks,

regards,

CK

Sadi

Try opening your page in Firefox. Firefox informs you of any 'infinite loop'
problem if it exists

Thanks,

Sadi

news:(E-Mail Removed)...