Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Windows Firewall - Block ip address

Windows Firewall - Block ip address

Jake

I found that WFA api have functions INetFwOpenPort and INetFwOpenPorts.

I think that I can loop all ports for ip address and block them but it feels
clumsy. Especially I would like that after opening ports the default blocs
will be on.

Do you have any nicer solution for that???

jake