Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Back button

Back button

Arne Garvander

After the customer logs out I would like to prevent the client from using the
back button to display private information.
I have notice that bank sites seems to know how to do that.
How would I copy that trick?

--
Arne Garvander
(I program VB.Net for fun and C# to get paid.)

Scott M.

Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now.AddSeconds(-60))

news:(E-Mail Removed)...