Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Windows authentication

Windows authentication

Niraj Ranka

Hello,

I m having a server... having iis 6 and .net 1.1 framework.
It has about 3-4 web applications hosted on it.

Its well said we should use Windows Authentication to authenticate
windows users..
Can anyone give me idea how to use and share the sessions using
windows authentication ?

Niraj