Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Books on ASP.NET Membership and the Login Controls

Books on ASP.NET Membership and the Login Controls

Nathan Sokalski

I would like to find a good book on Membership and the Login controls in
ASP.NET 2.0. I like books with examples, but at this point I am willing to
use any book that is on the correct topic. Any suggestions? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Misbah Arefin

try
Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Security Membership and Role Management
http://www.amazon.com/Professional-A.../dp/0764596985

other books also cover membership and security/role providers by devoting a
chapter to the topic but I find this book to be very useful while I was
learning the stuff

--
Misbah Arefin
https://mcp.support.microsoft.com/profile/MISBAH.AREFIN