Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted

The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be corrupted

Jelle Huygen

Hello,

I have developped a webapplication and I keep on getting this error:

Source: System.Web
Method name: LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium
Message: The viewstate is invalid for this page and might be
corrupted.
StackTrace: at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMed ium()
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageViewState() at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

I've searched the groups but I can't find the solution.

I have only one webserver (so no webfarm) and EnableViewStateMac is
turned off for all of the pages.

Has somebody an idea what the problem could be? Could this be a
firewall or security problem?

Kind Regards,

Jelle Huygen

Andy Mortimer [MS]

You will need to review this

which involves installing this

in order to get extra info. To get that you will need to creat e a support
case

http://support.microsoft.com/default...incidentsubmit

Andy Mortimer [MS]
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"