Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Does anybody know of any good books on ASP.NET Membership and the Login controls?

Does anybody know of any good books on ASP.NET Membership and the Login controls?

Nathan Sokalski

Does anybody know of any good books that are specifically on ASP.NET
Membership and the Login controls? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Munna

Hi,

I new a very good online resource ... might help you...
its Scott Mitchell's Article series on membership...

check it out...

http://www.asp.net/learn/security/?lang=cs

might help...

Best of luck

-------
Munna

www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.shatkotha.com

Nathan Sokalski

I believe that is a very good online resource, however, I am looking for a
book as well. Any ideas?
--
Nathan Sokalski
(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

"Munna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I new a very good online resource ... might help you...
> its Scott Mitchell's Article series on membership...
>
> check it out...
>
> http://www.asp.net/learn/security/?lang=cs
>
> might help...
>
> Best of luck
>
> -------
> Munna
>
> www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
> www.munna.shatkotha.com
> www.shatkotha.com

clintonG

Look at the WROX website as they have a book available specifically for 2.0
Membership.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I believe that is a very good online resource, however, I am looking for a
>book as well. Any ideas?
> --
> Nathan Sokalski
> (E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.nathansokalski.com/
>
> "Munna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I new a very good online resource ... might help you...
>> its Scott Mitchell's Article series on membership...
>>
>> check it out...
>>
>> http://www.asp.net/learn/security/?lang=cs
>>
>> might help...
>>
>> Best of luck
>>
>> -------
>> Munna
>>
>> www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
>> www.munna.shatkotha.com
>> www.shatkotha.com

Joe Kaplan

I haven't read that book, but I do know that the guy who wrote it was the PM
for the membership feature, so he should know what he's talking about. I've
met him in person and have found him to be quite knowledgeable.

http://www.directoryprogramming.net
--
news:(E-Mail Removed)...