Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Create MailBox Exchange Server ASP.net

Create MailBox Exchange Server ASP.net

SunSmile

Hi,

I would like to create new mail box's in Exchange server using Asp.net for
my users. I would also want to create a public folder via Asp.net for the
mailbox/users.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Any tutorials , articles
would be great.

Any comments, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Aguardientico