Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > connection string for membership provider

connection string for membership provider

William

Hi,

I'm using asp.net 2.0 membership framework to control/manage my web
application. I want to remove database connection string information which
is used by membership provider form web.config file, and put it into another
config file to make people easy to change.
My question is can I do that? How to assign connection string to provider?

Thanks.
William