Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Encrypt connectionstring in web.config

Encrypt connectionstring in web.config

Arne Garvander

If I encrypt the connection string in web.config, would I be able to copy the
web.config file from one server to another. Would the encrypted web.config
decrypt the same on another computer?
--
Arne Garvander
Certified Geek

Consultant

as long as you copy over the dll's from the bin folder of the source

news:(E-Mail Removed)...