Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Visual Studio.Net Professional not running after installation

Visual Studio.Net Professional not running after installation

Alli-Balogun

Could not get the Visual Studio.Net Professional not running smoothly. and
the server 2003 was asking me for connection. above all, i could not
integrate both the server and the Visual Studio.Net Professional to running
after installation.

Alexey Smirnov

On Oct 7, 5:57 pm, Alli-Balogun <Alli-
(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Could not get the Visual Studio.Net Professional not running smoothly. and
> the server 2003 was asking me for connection. above all, i could not
> integrate both the server and the Visual Studio.Net Professional to running
> after installation.

Try to check event log, or try to reinstall it

Patrick.O.Ige

Alli-Balogun,
how are you doing?
if you be naija pls drop me a line to :- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
let me know what errors or issues you have.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...